Header Ads

An old couple


The story went wrong a year ago when a old couple having problem remembering things went to a doctor.
When they arrived at the doctors clinic they promised each other that they would do the same things what doctor ask them to do , Doctor checked them both and after a while doctor told them that they are physical and mentally fit ,there is no big issue but if they want to remember things and make it habit to memories the things they have to write it on a paper so that they can recall it afterwards
they promise each other that they would do the same thing ,they thanked to the doctor and come back to home ,at night while watching Drama ,the old man remember something and then get up from the sofa.
His old partner asked him that where he was going at this time!
old man shrugged and then replied "I am going to kitchen ! Do you need something ? I will bring that for you"
Will you bring me a cup of coffee..
"o yeah why not my sweetie I will obviously bring it for you and will also add some sweet love"
The old lady asked her to write this on a paper so that he can remember this
he said "This is not a big deal I will remember this"
he smiled and said "my beautiful wife I am not too old"
her lady laughed and said ok then add one tea spoon of sugar as well and better for you to write it down, because you would not remember this one.
he said, "I can remember this ! you asked me for a cup of coffee with one tea spoon of sugar"
I would like creamed on the coffee ,I am sure you will forget this , so write it " she laughed again.
This laugh make him insulted, he was irritated ,he said I don't need to write this I can surely remember this ,let me do my work! Coffee with a spoon of sugar and cream.. I got it, then he rushed to the kitchen.
After 20 minutes old man entered to the room and gave his wife some toasts with jam
she looked at the toasts for a while and said !" Where is my plate of rice"








No comments

Powered by Blogger.